From Tenrikyo to Aum Shinrikyo
主講人: 中牧弘允(Hirochika NAKAMAKI)博士
日本國立民族學博物館民族文化研究部 教授
講座時間: 2012年5月9日(週三)上午9:30——12:00
講座地點: 北京建國門內大街五號 中國社會科學院
世界宗教研究所大會議室(843室)
講座語言: 日文(劉正愛博士 翻譯)、中文
講座連絡人:邱永輝:13521256108;email:qiuyh@cass.org.cn;
陳進國:13811397342 ;email:jjydong@hotmail.com.
歡迎各位光臨!

中牧弘允(Hirochika NAKAMAKI) 博士 簡介:http://www.r.minpaku.ac.jp/nakahiro/
日本語:
【學 歴】
埼玉大學教養學部卒(1970)
東京大學大學院人文科學研究科修士課程修了(1973)
東京大學大學院人文科學研究科博士課程修了(1976)
【職 歴】
日本學術振興會奨勵研究員(1976)
國立民族學博物館第1研究部助手(1977)
國立民族學博物館第1研究部助教授(1986)
國立民族學博物館第1研究部教授(1995)
國立民族學博物館先端民族學研究部教授(1998)
國立民族學博物館先端民族學研究部長(2002)
國立民族學博物館民族文化研究部教授(2003)
【學 位】
文學博士(東京大學大學院人文科學研究科 1986)
文學修士(東京大學大學院人文科學研究科 1973)
【専攻・専門】
宗教人類学、経営人類学 1)日本宗教と日系宗教の人類学的研究 2)会社文化の人類学的研究 3)ブラジルの民衆文化 4)アマゾンの先住民文化 5)カレンダーと文化比較
【所屬學會】
日本文化人類学会、日本宗教学会(理事)、「宗教と社会」学会、日本ラテンアメリカ学会、日本民俗学会、比較文明学会(理事)、日本移民学会、企業家研究フォーラム(理事)
英语:
I was born in a mountainous region of Nagano Prefecture in 1947. Later my home region became the site for the Winter Olympic Games in 1998. As I was brought up in a basin surrounded by mountains, my dream was to see the unobstructed horizon. This partially explains why I set out to Hokkaido, the U. S. A., and Brazil for study and fieldwork. Another reason was to retrace the movement of Japanese migrants to other parts of the world; Hokkaido, Hawaii, California, Brazil, and more recently Dalian, China.
My specialization is the anthropology of religion, but my research field has expanded to include the anthropology of administration and calendar studies. I find similar structures in religion and business. And calendar collection opens up wider perspectives towards various cultures – religious, national, popular, commercial, ethnic, folkloric, regional, and so forth.
As I work in a museum, I have been cooperating with the JICA Yokohama’s Japanese Overseas Migration Museum and the restoration of a building formerly occupied by the Kobe Emigration Centre.
My recent work includes policy research related to the National Institute for Research Advancement (NIRA).
Curriculum Vitae
Educational Background :
D. Litt. in Science of Religion, Tokyo University, 1986
M.A. in Science of Religion, Tokyo University, 1973
B.A. in Cultural Anthropology, Saitama University, 1970
Professional titles :
1995-present Professor, National Museum of Ethnology, Osaka
1986-1995 Associate Professor, National Museum of Ethnology
1977-1986 Research Fellow, National Museum of Ethnology
Specialization :Anthropology of Religion, Anthropology of Administration
Major Research Field :
Japan, Brazil, USA, England, China
Publications in English and Portuguese
2010 ‘Shanghai Expo as Sacred Space’ International Forum on Business and Anthropology: Business and Sacred Space, Proceedings, National Museum of Ethnology, National Institutes for the Humanities, pp. 66-73.
2010 ‘Preface’ International Forum on Business and Anthropology: Business and Sacred Space, Proceedings, National Museum of Ethnology, National Institutes for the Humanities, p. 1.
2010 ‘Shanghai Expo as Sacred Space’ International Forum on Business and Anthropology: Business and Sacred Space, Program and Abstracts, National Museum of Ethnology, National Institutes for the Humanities, pp. 21-22.
2008 “Kumano Sanzan as World Heritage: Delicate Balance Led and Produced by Civil Administration” “Panel 9: Festival and World Heritage: Management of Region and Religion in Japan” 12TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE EAJS SEPTEMBER20-23/2008 SALENTO UNIVERSITY/ITALY, Book of Abstracts, p.229
2008 “ Japanese Religions, Calendars, and Religious Culture in Brazil” Japanese Journal of Religious Studies, vol.35, No.Ⅰ,JJRS,pp.145-159
2008 “Ethnology and Field work on Company Religion” Japan Anthropology Workshop News Letter, No.42, April 2008, JAWS, p.8
2008 “Japanese NRMs as ‘multinational enterprises’ and ‘ epidemics’” IIAS News Letter vol.47 Leiden, p.6-7
2007 “The ‘initiation rites’ and ‘pilgrimages’ of local civil servants in the age of internationalization” Pilgrimages and Spiritual Quests in Japan, Oxon:Routledge pp.141-149
2006 "Joint Research Projects as a Tradition in Japanese Anthropology: A Focus on the 'Civilization Studies' of the Taniguchi Symposia". In Joy Hendry and Heung Wah Wong(ed.) Dismantling the East-West Dichotomy, pp.56-63. Oxon: Routledge
2005 "A Religião nas Empresas Japonesas". Estudos Japoneses n.25, pp.57-69.
2005 "Memorial Monuments of Interrupted Lives in Modern Japan:From Ex Post Facto Treatment to Intensification Devices" Perspectives on Social Memory in Japan Manchester:Global Oriental
2005 "Minpaku and the Anthropological Study of Japan" MINPAKU Anthropology Newsletter no.21
2004 "The Vitalistic Conception of Salvation in Company Religion:Konosuke Matsushita and Yukio Funai", Religion and Society: Special Issue/Records of the 2002 Workshop, pp.100-110
2003 Japanese Religions at Home and Abroad: Anthropological perspectives, London: RoutledgeCurzon
2002 The Culture of Association and Associations in Contemporary Japanese
Society (ed.) Senri Ethnological Studies no. 62, National Museum of Ethnology
2002 "The Company Funeral as Shaen Culture" Senri Ethnological Studies no.62, National Museum of Ethnology, pp.137-152.
2002 "Participação Cultural dos Imigrantes Japoneses no Brasil" Encontros Culturais Portugal-Japão-Brasil, Sao Paulo: Manole, pp.45-56.
1998 "Do Povoado à Metrópole", A Cultura Japonesa Pré-industrial Aspectos Socioeconomicos, edusp, Brasil, pp.19-26.
1997 "Two Triadic Theories of Japanese Religions in Reference to Their Thought and Structure", Tenri Journal of Religion, No. 25, pp.59-76.
1996 "Initiation and Pilgrimage of Local Civil Servants in the Age of Internationalization" IX Conference Japan Anthropology Workshop, Instituto de Japanologia, pp.35-38.
1995 "Memorial Monuments and Memorial Services of Japanese Companies: Focusing on Mount Koya", Ceremony and Ritual in Japan, RoutledgeCurzon, pp.146-160.
1995 "Religious practices in an industrialized society", Ceremony and Ritual in Japan: Religious practices in an industrial society
1994 Possessão e Procissão: Religiosidade Popular no Brasil (co-org.), Senri Ethnological Reports no.1, National Museum of Ethnology
1994 "The Japanese and Religion: A consumer's Perspective", Kansai Forum, Vol.3-No.6, pp.26-30.
1993 "A Hommon Butsuryu-shu no Brasil", Religião Budista Honmon Butsuryu-shu do Brasil, Depto. De Planejamento, Expansão e Divulgação
1991 "The Internationalization and Multinationalization of Japanese Religion: Perfect Liberty Kyodan in Brazil"Japanese Jornal of Religious Studies, vol.18 no.2-3, pp.213-242.
1991 "Religious Civilization in Modern Japan: As Revealed through a Focus on Mt. Koya" Senri Ethnological Studies No.29,National Museum of Ethnology pp.121-136.
1990 Japanese Civilization in the Modern World VI Religion (co-ed.) Senri Ethnological Studies no.29, National Museum of Ethnology
1990 "Religious Civilization in Modern Japan: As Revealed through a Focus on Mt. Koya" Senri Ethnological Studies No.29, National Museum of Ethnology, pp.121-136.
1986 "Continuity and Change: Funeral Customs in Modern Japan." Japanese Journal of Religious Studies Vol.13 No.2-3, Nanzan Institute for Religion and Culture, pp.177-192.
1983 "The 'Separate' Coexistence of Kami and Hotoke", Japanese Journal of Religious Studies

[ 本帖最后由 jinguochen 于 2012-4-10 21:29 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

中國社會科學院世界宗教研究所
“宗教人類學講座”第6講

講  題:  寺廟與臺灣的地方勢力

主講人:           張 珣 博士
臺灣中研院民族學研究所 研究員,副所長
臺灣大學人類學系 兼任教授
臺灣人類學與民族學學會 理事長

講座時間:  2012年5月9日(週三)下午2:00——4:30
講座地點:  北京建國門內大街五號 中國社會科學院
世界宗教研究所大會議室(843室)
講座語言:  中文、英文

講座連絡人:邱永輝:13521256108;email:qiuyh@cass.org.cn;
陳進國:13811397342 ;email:jjydong@hotmail.com.

歡迎各位光臨!

張珣 博士   簡介:

1993年獲得美國加州大學柏克萊校區人類學博士,1998-1999年任美國哈佛大學燕京學社訪問學人。現任臺灣中研院民族學研究所研究員兼副所長,臺灣大學人類學系兼任教授,臺灣人類學與民族學學會理事長。研究領域為文化人類學、宗教人類學、醫療人類學等。主要著作有:《文化媽祖》、《媽祖‧信仰的追尋》、《疾病與文化》,與人合編有:《當代臺灣本土宗教研究導論》、《研究典範的追尋:臺灣本土宗教研究》、《臺灣本土宗教研究:結構與變異》、《媽祖信仰的發展與變遷》,及論文多篇。

講座內容提要:

大甲位於臺中縣濱海地區,大甲溪下游的「大甲地區」,原屬平埔族道卡斯族人所居地,是雍正時期閩粵漢人從南臺灣往北開墾必經之路。乾隆三十五年奉祀媽祖的鎮瀾宮建立,即有道卡斯族人的捐地奉獻紀錄,一直到1970年代都為大甲與鄰近三鄉鎮(大安外埔後裡)的地方公廟。道光年間臺灣中部平埔族大量遷移入南投縣埔裡盆地,道卡斯族人也淡出鎮瀾宮的發展。歷經清代多次地方行政變遷,以及日據時代多次地方行政區域改革,行政上大甲地區的範圍逐漸縮小,鎮瀾宮媽祖的轄區也縮小了。
1987年解嚴之後的臺灣採取自由主義的宗教政策,各種新興宗教與教派紛紛成立、向政府機關登記、採取組織聯合方式企圖在宗教版圖中佔有一席地位。傳統民間寺廟不得不在團體組織上,儀式活動上改弦更張以留住信徒。鎮瀾宮在廟方的管理組織上採取財團法人制度,逐步開展企業化經營。進香儀式上開放全島信徒參加,前往湄州進香提升媽祖地位與靈力,組成臺灣媽祖聯誼會爭取海外(澳門)成員。
1999年臺中縣議員顏清標當選為鎮瀾宮董事長,將鎮瀾宮、大甲地區與臺灣中部沿海地區三者之間的地方政治的關係作更進一步的連結。不但鞏固了鎮瀾宮在臺灣媽祖信仰中的地位,也為大甲地區帶來無限商機。顯示廟宇頭人、宗教儀式、與地方社會發展之間的微妙關係。

[ 本帖最后由 jinguochen 于 2012-4-10 21:31 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

欢迎在京的民俗学界朋友前往听讲座。

帖子沉下来了导致错过了讲座,遗憾……