打印

英语QQ群,欢迎各位加入~~~

英语QQ群,欢迎各位加入~~~

Hi all, I’m Yulan, and I’m greatly honored to be the new moderator of this board. I’d like to try my best to be a good one, and I hope you can help me to be one . Thanks~~~~~~~~

Right now, I’m thinking of two ways to help each other with English.
As an answer to some friends’ request for a QQ chat room, I founded one which is at 52192351. Only English will be allowed in this room so that everyone feels it necessary to express him/herself in English. When applying for membership, please don’t forget to let me know you are from this board. Anyone from here is welcome~~
The other is for formal English. Anyone who has done some writing in English or piece of translation is welcome to share it with others on our board and ask others to check or give suggestions. Hopefully this will be helpful to those who are trying to improve his/her written English

Of course, there may be further needs to study and improve English for academic purpose. I’m afraid I can do little for this because I’m not a major of folklore, but we have a great number of sources from scholars who are good at English here like Ms. Silver, and I am very grateful on behalf of the visitors of this board, thanks a million~~~

Any other ideas for improvement of this board are welcome~~ And last, I want to thank all visitors, for you are the reason why it exists.

回复 2# 的帖子

Xie xie 可是为什么没有到少人响应涅?是不切实际吗?可是我看之前还有人要求过呢。。。

欢迎欢迎~~谢谢大虾们地支持

引用:
原帖由 恩施土家 于 2010-9-6 14:26 发表

玉兰姐姐好!   其实我们早就来过了,但是苦于找不到一两句合适的英语,所以憋了半天也没憋出一句来……哈哈

英语就是要勇敢的说,预览版主可以设计一个活动吧

英语接龙什么的
嗯,这办法不错,那我来开头啦,来过的童鞋留个脚印啊~~ 用上一句最后一个词开头造一英文句子~~

I will work hard from now on. (come on~~)