打印

【又到一年校招时】快来看看常用的英语面试问答题吧

【又到一年校招时】快来看看常用的英语面试问答题吧

最近正在为找工作奔波,如果坛友们也有招工作的~就快来看看吧

关于工作(About Job)
实际工作中,员工常常需要不断学习和勇于承担责任,求职者如果能表现出这种素质,会给应聘方留下良好的印象。
面试例题1:What range of pay-scale are you interested in? (你感兴趣的薪水标准在哪个层次?)
参考答案
Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。) 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
面试例题2:What do you want most from your work? (你最希望从工作中得到什么?)
答案
I hope to get a kind of learning to get skills from my work. Though I have studied in school for nearly 16 years, I have only learned knowledge. In the university, I got no chance to see real life and didn’t get working skills. So I want to learn some working skills and become a professional in an industry.
(我最希望得到的是一种学习,能让我学到工作的技能。虽然我已经在学校学习了快16年,但只是学习到了知识,在学校里,没有机会接触到真正的社会,没有掌握一项工作技能,所以我最希望获得一项工作的技能,能够成为某一个行业领域的专业人士。)

面试例题3:Why did you choose us?(你为什么选择到我们公司来应聘?)
答案
As the saying goes, "well begun is half done". Your company is a famous one in the industry and boasts a high reputation. I hope to choose your company as the beginning of my career. I can not only learn new things, but set a solid foundation for my future career as well.
(俗话说“良好的开端是成功的一半”。贵公司是行业内的知名公司,享有很高的声誉。我希望选择贵公司作为事业的开端,不仅可以学到新东西,而且为我将来的发展打下良好的基础。) 面试例题4:What do you hope this job will give you? (你最希望这份工作给予你什么?)
答: I hope this job will give me a chance to take responsibility. In more than ten years’ of study as a student, I have never taken any responsibility in any real sense or earned money for a company. I think people can only become mature by taking on responsibility. I hope this work will give me the chance to develop fully.
(我希望这份工作可以给我一个承担职责的机会。在过去十几年的学习生涯中,作为一名学生,我从来没有在真正意义上承担过责任,为一个企业盈利。我认为,人是通过承担一定的责任才能成长、成熟的,我希望这份工作能够给予我发展的机会。)

面试例题5:Why should I hire you?(我为什么要雇用你呢?)

答: I feel that my qualifications match your job description. I have a proven track record in resolving problems, multitasking, and dealing with customers, as you can see frommy resume.
(我觉得我的条件正适合你们的工作类型。从我的简历中你可以看到我有一份证实我在解决问题,进行多重任务工作和处理顾客问题方面能力的证明资料。)

面试例题6:What can you offer this company? (你能为公司做出什么贡献呢?)
答: In addition to the skills and experiences we discussed, I'm an extremely hard worker, I'm very thorough and methodical, I get along great with people, and I'm a quick learner.
(除了我们刚才讨论过的技能和经历之外,我是一个工作非常努力的人,我工作很认真,而且很有办法,我能与大家相处得非常好,并且我学得很快。)

面试例题7:Great! So when can you start? (好极啦。你什么时候可以上班呢?)
答案 :I have to give two weeks notice, which is just enough time to complete my current project. I can start any time after that.
(我必须提前两周提交辞职报告,在这两周内,我要继续工作并完成目前的任务。两周后,我可以随时上班。)

面试例题8:Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses? (你能告诉我你的强项和弱项吗?)
答案 :I'm loyal, honest, I manage my time effectively, I always follow through on my work, and I have great computer skills. Umm, I can't really say I have any major weakness that affects my performance at work. I believe in continual learning and on-the-job training I can perform even better. Sometimes, I think I'm too hard-working, but I really love my work.
(我忠诚,诚实,能有效地利用我的时间,我工作有头有尾,并且我有很强的计算机运用能力。事实上我没有什么会影响到我的工作表现的重大弱点,我坚信通过不断地学习和在职培训我会表现得更好。有时我工作太疯狂了,但我实在太热爱我的工作了。)

面试例题9:How do you normally handle criticism? (你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
答案 :
Silence is gold. Just don't say anything, otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论)

面试例题10:What do you find frustrating in a work situation? (在工作中,什么会令你不高兴?)
答案
Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人有时使我泄气。)
Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些人。)

面试例题11:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
答案 :I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

面试例题12:How long would you like to stay with this company? (你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
答案 :I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

面试例题13:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
答案 :I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.(我已经完成3个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

面试例题14:Why did you leave your last job? (你为什么离职呢?)
答案 :Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。) 关于个人(About Person)有时候招聘方会提到有关求职者的个人信息的话题,以此判断求职者是否符合他们的要求。例如有些工作需要方言和人脉,适合本地人来做;有些工作需要经常出差,单身的人就有优势。但是有些问题涉及到个人隐私,求职者不方便回答,例如招聘方问:“I noticed you're wearing a wedding ring. Do you have any children?”这时最好的回答就是“Why do you ask?”这样可以掌握主动,了解招聘方真正的意图,也许招聘方只是想知道求职者是否能长时间留在他们公司。

面试例题15:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

答案 :I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我管理工作的主要目标。) I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的管理方式。)